WPKoi Templates for Elementor extends Elementor Template Library with WPKoi pages from the popular WPKoi Themes.
Extend Your favourit Elementor Page Builder plugin with some unique designs and import them with one click! You can import the WPKoi contents to any theme.
How to use
Download the templates from Your admin and add it to Your templates
1. Find Your template at WPKoi Templates admin menu then click on the download button.
2. Upload it to Your templates with Elementor Library.
3. Replace the content and edit the template as You want!
Elements and Effects
Since the version 2.0 WPKoi Templates for Elementor plugin includes Elementor elements and effects also!
– Premium Element Effects
– Parallax Section
– Sticky Column
– Advanced Accordion
– Advanced Tabs
– Animated Text
– Call To Action
– Circle Progress
– Data Table
– Filterable Gallery
– Image Accordion
– Image Comparison
– Pricing Table
– Team Member
– View More
About premium version
WPKoi Templates for Elementor Premium has a little bit more page templates with some extra Elementor page builder elements. The extra elements are included in the WPKoi Templates for Elementor Premium so the free version of Elementor is enough to use them.
WPKoi Templates for Elementor uses 3rd party external service!
If You select a WPKoi template and want to insert to Your page, the json file with the Elementor content will be imported from WPKoi.com.
None of Your personal data will be stored on WPKoi.com after the template request. The content will be imported by the Elementor Page Builder plugin’s template library functions. After the process You can change or remove every imported contents.
About the Plugin
About WPKoi terms & conditions
WPKoi Templates for Elementor, Copyright (C) 2018, WPKoi Themes
WPKoi Templates for Elementor is distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or
any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
WPKoi Templates for Elementor uses the following scripts and assets.
Copyright 2014 Fengyuan Chen
Released under the MIT license
Copyright 2020 Sandoche ADITTANE
Released under the MIT license
UIkit 2.27.5 + parallax
Copyright 2014 YOOtheme
Released under the MIT license
Released under the MIT License
- WordPress 4.9 or greater
- PHP version 7.0 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
How to Install
Important: this plugin is an addon for Elementor. Make sure that Elementor is installed.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/wpkoi-templates-for-elementordirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
What do i need to use WPKoi Templates for Elementor?
WPKoi Templates for Elementor doesn’t work without Elementor Page Builder plugin.
If You want to import a contact page, it is also recommended to install Contact Form 7 plugin before.
Does it work with any theme?
Yes it does work with all Elementor compatible themes! However the themes have different styles, so maybe You have to make some little changes in the imported designs.
If You want to reach the perfect appearance, use WPKoi themes. They have the same header and footer styles like the templates.
Find the WPKoi themes at wpkoi.com or here at the WordPress repo.
The contact form doesn’t appear. What should i do?
The contact forms on the contact page templates builded with Contact Form 7 plugin.
If You want to use the same contact form on Your site like in the demos, add the CF7 plugin before insert contact page content.
You can download the same form from here.
Click on the link and save the xml content than import it with the WordPress importer in Your admin at Tools-> Import -> WordPress
After that setup the WPKoi contact form in the Contact menu.
Is there a Premium version for WPKoi Templates for Elementor?
Yes. The premium version gives You some more templates and extend the page builder features with some extra elements and effects.
Read more at the Plugin page
Contributi e sviluppo
“WPKoi Templates for Elementor” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Ti interessa lo sviluppo?
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
Release date 09.14.2023
– Added Upamana Free, Gudha Free, Charana Free, Nabhi Free
Release date 06.29.2023
– Added Manolaya Free, Sadhu Free, Tapana Free, Nigamana Free
Release date 04.20.2023
– Added Mukta Free, Bhuta Free, Pinaka Free, Harsha Free
Release date 02.22.2023
– Added Mahan Free, Jalpa Free, Tejas Free
Release date 01.14.2023
– Fixed: Deprecated note at Elementor 3.10
Release date 12.10.2022
– Added Martanda Free, Dorje Free, Tarana Free
Release date 08.24.2022
– Added Sabda Free, Parama Free, Marga Free, Bhavana Free
Release date 06.18.2022
– Added Ekata Free, Ganapati Free, Maitri Free, Jagat Free
Release date 04.14.2022
– Added Jihva Free, Bhakti Free, Phala Free, Mardava Free
Release date 02.10.2022
– Added Manas Free, Prakasa Free, Gotra Free, Makara Free
Release date 12.22.2021
– Added Itara Free, Nidra Free, Sundara Free, Adarsa Free
– Fixed: import with template library at Elementor 3.5
– Fixed: listing templates with better description
Release date 11.08.2021
– Added Daiva Free, Pandita Free, Samana Free, Adarsa Free
Release date 09.04.2021
– Added Daksha Free, Neela Free (new) templates
– Fixed: element rotate function
Release date 08.22.2021
– Added Omkara Free, Sakti Free, Mahatma Free templates
– Added: performance improvements, extra widget scripts are only loaded on the frontend, if they active
– Added: extra options for advanced heading element
– Added: extra options for countdown element
Release date 07.05.2021
– Added Havan Free, Madhura Free, Ishta Free templates
Release date 06.09.2021
– Added Agni Free, Sukha Free templates
Release date 05.20.2021
– Added Isvara Free, Shudra Free templates
Release date 04.22.2021
* Removed: import function directly from template library
Release date 04.15.2021
* Fixed: compatibility fixes for Elementor 3.2 (deprecated schemes)
* Fixed: sanitized options in the HTML Tags
Release date 03.26.2021
– Added Purusha Free, Ashram Free templates
Release date 01.08.2021
– Added Kalidasa Free, Vajra Free templates
Release date 10.24.2020
– Added Kalaratri Free, Durvasa Free templates
Release date 07.12.2020
– Added Moksa Free, Dhyana Free templates
* Some little CSS fixes
Release date 06.06.2020
* Fixed: Mobile overflow at effected elements
Added template, 05.26.2020
– Aditi Free, Skanda Free
Added template, 03.27.2020
– Pushan Free
Release date 02.16.2020
* Fixed: Advanced heading compatibility with Elementor 2.9
* Added: Warning, if You use another version of Elements.
Release date 02.05.2020
* New: templates are downloadable from the WP admin
* New: added free elements and effects
* New: turn off/on elements for better performance
* Fixed: icon compatibility with Font Awesome 5
Added template, 11.08.2019
– Manasa Free
– Narmada Free
Added template, 09.26.2019
– Varuna Free
Added template, 08.30.2019
– Samudra Free
Added templates, 07.31.2019
– Lalita Free
– Mallanna Free
– Neela Free
Added templates, 07.06.2019
– Karna Free
– Manda Free
Added templates, 06.23.2019
– Mhalsa Free
– Vikata Free
Added templates, 05.24.2019
– Sukra Free
– Ambika Free
– Aravan Free (Changed Aruna)
Added templates, 05.13.2019
– Bhaga Free
– Matangi Free
– Aruna Free (Changed Arjuna)
Added templates, 04.25.2019
– Yamuna Free
– Garuda Free
– Arjuna Free
Added templates, 03.27.2019
– Jumadi Free
– Kalki Free
– Dhara Free
Added templates, 03.08.2019
– Valmiki Free
– Ganga Free
– Durga Free
– Mohini Free
– Tulsi Free
– Kurma Free
– Parvati Free
– Shesha Free
– Lingam Free
– Nandi Free
– Vishnu Free
– Gayatri Free
– Chandi Free
– Indra Free
– Asura Free
– Kubera Free
Modified: Readme file
- Initial release