WPS Backup is the ultimate in backup protection for your WordPress site.
All data and metadata is encrypted before it leaves your server, and is stored securely using military-grade 256-bit AES encryption.
Our exclusive Bare-Site Recovery feature is the quickest and easiest way to recover your site from a disaster. Upload the recovery file, enter your license and encryption details, and select the desired recovery point.
The WPS Backup plugin communicates directly from your server to the backup servers in our secure datacenters, using 256-bit AES encryption. The encryption key to unlock your data resides on your server, and we do not have the ability to decrypt your data.
WPS Backup can be found at: https://wpsbackup.com
Our Terms of Service can be found at: https://wpsbackup.com/terms-of-service/
Non ci sono recensioni per questo plugin.
Contributi e sviluppo
“WPSBackup” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- Housekeeping and tag
- Renamed another generic function
- Changed file_get_contents() calls to WP Remote calls
- Documented use of our backup service in the Readme file
- Changed IP address to valid DNS A record
- Removed (erroneus) core call
- Changed generic function names to WPSB specific format
- Added links to web site and Terms of Service page
- Added readme.txt and prepared for deployment to wordpress.org