Your customers have questions. Can your website answer them?
Boost conversion, reduce support costs, and gain new customer intelligence by adding Yext Answers site search to your WordPress-powered website. The Yext Answers Site Search plugin allows you to seamlessly integrate your Yext Answers search bar and search results page to your existing WordPress pages. If you don’t currently work with Yext but would like to add the world’s best site search to your WordPress site, get started today at https://www.yext.com/try/wordpress/.
With the Yext AI Search plugin, you can now:
- Easily index WordPress data to Yext with pre-built connectors, and use that data to power your Answers experience
- Schedule automatic data syncs to keep your search results up to date
- Live edit the styling of your search bar, no coding background required!
- Drag and drop your Answers experience onto any page of your WordPress site with Gutenberg blocks
- Replace all instances of native WordPress search with the click of a button
WHY DO I NEED ANSWERS?
Answer Customers’ Questions.
Deliver a cutting-edge search experience on your website that understands natural language questions, provides direct answers (not blue links), and paves the path from search to conversion.
Use the Yext Answers Site Search plugin to power a variety of onsite search experiences — from job finders to store locators, or even full site search — on your WordPress site.
The Yext Answers Site Search plugin is an out-of-the-box solution that minimizes the need for IT to manage and optimize an effective search experience. Once you’ve downloaded the plugin, all you need to do is use the provided shortcodes for the Answers search bar and search results page.
Retain Traffic and Boost Conversion.
When your website answers your customers’ questions, they’re more likely to stay on your site, instead of bouncing to a search engine or a competitor.
And, customizable CTAs pave the path from search to conversion: early adopters have seen Yext Answers driving a 36% higher website conversion rate than legacy keyword-based search providers.
Reduce Support Costs.
When your website can answer more customers’ questions, fewer of them will turn to your call center or live chat — saving you valuable resources.
Gain New Customer Insights.
If you could see every question a customer asked on your website, would you adjust your content to better suit their needs? With insights from Yext Answers, you can learn what matters to your customers and give them more of what they’re looking for.
Questo plugin fornisce 2 blocchi.
- Yext Search Results Display YEXT search results via iFrame.
- Yext Search Bar Display a Yext search bar.
Installing from within WordPress:
- Visit Plugins > Add New.
- Search for Yext AI Search.
- Install and activate the Yext AI Search plugin.
- Download yext-ai-search.zip.
- Unzip yext-ai-search.zip and upload its content to your wp-content/plugins directory.
- Visit Plugins.
- Activate the Yext AI Search plugin.
What information will I need to use the plugin?
Your administrator will help you obtain the needed information. You’ll need your API Key, Experience Key, Business ID, and the URL of the search results page.
How does the plugin work?
Search Results page: This is a page automatically generated for the plugin with Search Bar Block as content, which loads the iFrame with your Answers search results.
Do I need to host the search results page on WordPress?
No, you can use our search bar block, and link out to a different page for the search results page.
Non ci sono recensioni per questo plugin.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Yext AI Search” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
“Yext AI Search” è stato tradotto in 1 lingua. Grazie ai traduttori per i loro contributi.
Traduci “Yext AI Search” nella tua lingua.
Ti interessa lo sviluppo?
Esplora il Codice segui il Repository SVN iscriviti al Log delle Modifiche. Puoi farlo tramite RSS con un lettore di feed.
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
1.0.1 – 2022-02-24
- Prevent conflict with existing Yext Plugin
- Fix JS error when minified
- Fix search button background theme conflict
1.0.0 – 2022-02-17
- Initial plugin