This plugin allows you to create multiple galleries and arrange them in a 3 column grid. Backend options give you control over gallery transition animation (horizontal, vertical, or cross-fade), image size, displaying gallery info and more.
It has a minimal design which makes it easy to customize and integrate into any WordPress theme.
- multiple galleries
- minimal design
- sortable slides in gallery
- ordered galleries in grid
- swipe navigation on mobile
- full screen
- gallery descriptions
- link gallery to projects
- Upload “zielke-design-project-gallery” folder to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Place “echo do_shortcode( ‘[zielke_project_gallery]’ );” where you would like to display your grid of galleries.
How do I display a single gallery somewhere on a page
Galleries are displayed as a template page which will include your header and footer. Currently there is no shortcode to display a single gallery on another page.
What social media options are integrated in this gallery?
Currently there is only a Pinterest button as an option to display on a gallery.
Non ci sono recensioni per questo plugin.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Zielke Design Project Gallery” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Ti interessa lo sviluppo?
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- jquery compatability fix for WordPress 5.5
- added option to anchor gallery on page load or not.
- fixed bug in category filtering.
- tested with WP 5.2.4.
- improved PHP compatibility.
- changed slider js library to slick.js for smoother functionality.
- fixed issue with force small thumbnails.
- improved backend styles.
- better dashboard menu structure.
- lazyload album thumbnails to speed up load time.
- preloader enhanced with gif.
- Image pre-loader script added to gallery template file for better performance on mobile.
- Mobile version now uses swipe gesture navigation rather than buttons.
- Redesigned feature layout in galleries. Link to project website now in bottom left corner, info toggle button now in bottom right corner, removed Pinterest button option.
- Better use of Fontawesome icons.
- Gallery navigation is indicated with opacity flair when image is clicked.
- Added option for paged, or AJAX galleries.
- Better visual layout in dashboard settings.
- Updated screenshots.
- Fixed FontAwesome icons in Dashboard.
- Converted gallery template page into lightbox.
- fixed bug in gallery image upload.
- fixed mobile layout issue.
- Can now select and insert multiple images from media uploader.
- Horizontal and Vertical animations are now an infinite loop.
- Initial release.
- Fixed permission level for gallery post type.