AMP for WP automatically adds Accelerated Mobile Pages (Google AMP Project) functionality to your WordPress site. AMP makes your website faster for Mobile visitors.
We try our best to provide support on WordPress.org forums. However, We have a special community support where you can ask us questions and get help about your AMP related questions. Delivering a good user experience means a lot to us and so we try our best to reply each and every question that gets asked.
Bug reports for AMP for WP are welcomed on GitHub. Please note GitHub is not a support forum, and issues that aren’t properly qualified as bugs will be closed.
- NEW – Gutenberg Support
- NEW – Divi and Elementor Support More Info
- NEW – GDPR Compliance
- NEW – Google PageSpeed Optimization with SSR (Server Side Rendering)
- NEW – CSS Optimization (Tree Shaking) – This will automatically remove all the unused CSS from your AMP pages
- NEW – Google Font API and Local Fonts Support For All Designs
- Out of the box compatibility for Yoast SEO, All in One Seo, Rank Math, Genesis, SEOPress, Bridge Qode SEO, The SEO Framework, SmartCrawl and Squrilly SEO Plugin.
- Introducing Page Builder 3.0 for AMP! Learn More & Video
- New Default Theme for AMP called Swift
- 3 Pre-built AMP Layouts for Business websites and landing pages
- OneSignal and TruePush Push Notifications integration
- Advanced WooCommerce Support More Info
- AMP Plugins Manager – Which allows you to disable a specific plugin functionality only in the AMP version
- Structured Data Options
- Page Break / NextPage (Pagination) Support
- Contact Form 7 Support More Info
- Graviry Form Support More Info
- Caldera Form Support More Info
- Ninja Form Support More Info
- Facebook Comments Support
- Github Gist Support
- Email Opt-in Subscription form support in AMP added
- Call to Action boxes and notification bars
- 9 Advertisement sizes – 2 More AD slots added recently
- Comments Forms in AMP.
- Native AMP Search functionality.
- Design 3 Watch the Video Overview
- Disqus Comments Support
- Vuukle Comments Support
- Spot.IM Comments Support
- Google Tag Manager Support
- Page, Category & Tags Support Added
- Custom AMP Editor – Which allows you to override your Content that you had written in Post or page, so you can add the different content just for AMP.
- Mobile Redirection – More than 50% of your traffic is from mobile and you aren’t doing anything to improve their user experience, which means you are falling behind on SEO and it can result in lower SERPS. Lightning fast mobile version means faster User experience means more engagement which directly results in the lower bounce rate.
- Custom Post Type Support
- Custom Taxonomies Support
- Star Ratings
- Drag & Drop Page builder Added
- 4 Designs for AMP
- AMP WooCommerce Support
- Switch on/off Support for Pages & Posts on AMP
- Translation Panel & RTL
- Internal AMP linking – You can browse AMP pages internally
- NUOVO – Articoli correlati sotto l’articolo
- Recent Comments list
- Integrazione automatica di AMP nel tuo sito.
- Supporto per Google Adsense (AMP-AD) con 6 differenti spazi per annunci nel layout! Il primo plugin ad avere questa funzionalità.
- Built in MGID Ads Support with 6 different ad slots.
- Supporto per Google Analytics.
- Pannello di opzioni user-friendly.
- Schemi di colore illimitati
- Immagine del logo caricata
- Supports Posts and Pages and other custom post types.
- Impostazione corretta del tag Canonical affinché Google sappia dell’esistenza della pagina originale.
- Menu di navigazione in sovraimpressione.
- Pulsanti di condivisione nella vista singola degli articoli.
- Design sexy.
- Menu WordPress separato per la versione AMP
- Compatibilità con shortcodes e Page builder
- Supporto Carousel per Gallery
- Migliore riadattamento e ridimensionamento dell’immagine
- Supporto per l’incorporazione di Youtube
- Supporto per l’incorporazione di Vine
- Supporto per l’incorporazione di Twitter
- Supporto per l’incorporazione di Instagram
- Supporto per l’incorporazione di video di Facebook
- Supporto per RTL
- Front Page AMP personalizzata
- Alexa Metrics, Chartbeat, Hi-stats, Yandex Metrika, Piwik, Segment.com, StatCounter, Effective Measure and comScore Builtin Support
- Incontent & DoubleClick Support
- Il miglior supporto & Sviluppo attivo
- Widgets & WooCommerce
- Breadcrumb Support added
- Facebook Instant Articles Support Added
- AMP Installation Wizard that makes it easy to setup for new users.
- Category base remover support
- Tag base remover support
- Addthis Sharing Support
- Infinite Scroll Support
- Photo Gallery by 10Web Support
- 12 New Social Media Integrations added (Reddit, Tumblr, Telegram, Digg, StumbleUpon, Wechat, Viber, Hatena Bookmarks, Pocket, Yummly, MeWe, Flipboard)
- AMP Theme Framework Core Support Added. You can now create AMP templates of your own in just minutes. More
- NEW – Make AMP & Non-AMP Same with just one click!
- NEW – Allows you to use AMP as primary website!
UNISCITI ALLA CHAT DELLA COMMUNITY: Scopo di questo gruppo è di ottenere consigli e feedback opportuni da parte degli utenti del plugin e dalla community, così che noi possiamo rendere ancora migliore il plugin stesso.
1. User Documentation: The AMP for WordPress plugin is easy to setup but we have some tutorials and guides prepared for you which will help you dive deep with the plugin.
2. Developer Docs: We have created special documentations for developers and semi technical users who are willing to modify the plugin according to their own needs.
3. Support: We try our best to provide support on WordPress.org forums. However, We have a special community support where you can ask us questions and get help about your AMP related questions. Delivering a good user experience means a lot to us and so we try our best to reply each and every question that gets asked.
4. Premium Support: We will personally take care that your website’s AMP version is perfectly validated. We will make sure that your AMP version gets approved and indexed by Google Webmaster Tools properly and we will even keep an eye on AMP updates from Google and implement them into your website.
Some code used in this plugin was forked from ‘AMP for WordPress’ plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/amp/ – License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html.
Mobile & Tablet detection library used https://github.com/serbanghita/Mobile-Detect – License URI: https://github.com/serbanghita/Mobile-Detect/blob/master/LICENSE.txt
PHP CSS Parser library used https://github.com/sabberworm/PHP-CSS-Parser – License URI: https://github.com/sabberworm/PHP-CSS-Parser#license (PHP-CSS-Parser is freely distributable under the terms of an MIT-style license.)
AMP Optimizer library used https://github.com/ampproject/amp-toolbox/tree/main/packages/optimizer – License URI: https://github.com/ampproject/amp-toolbox#license (AMP Toolbox is made by the AMP Project, and is licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0.)
Can I add analytics?
Yes, you easily can. In fact, we have support for 12 Analytics companies. Including Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, StatCounter, QuantCast, Chartbeat, comScore to list a few. Also, we have Google Tag Manager (GTM) support as well.
Can I add Ads in my AMP pages?
Yes, you can. We have 6 ad placement slots that are built in and strategically placed to get maximum views. Also, we have an extension from which you can insert ads between the content, will get more ad slots and also add custom banners to all the available slots.
Can I extend/Change the AMP design, so it suits my needs?
Yes, you easily can. We have created this plugin in such a way that it can easily be extended. Check out our AMP Theme Framework
Do you have any prebuilt designs?
Yes, we have AMP themes section where we have free and paid designs available. We also update it regularly. You can check it out our AMP Themes
I’m a developer and I want to add custom functionality for a client, can I do that?
Yes, of course. This plugin is very developer friendly, we have lots of hooks and filters that you can use to extend and customize according to the requirements. Also, we have developer documentation which we update regularly.
How do I report bugs and suggest new features?
You can report the bugs here
Will you Add New features to my request?
Yes, Absolutely! We would suggest you send your feature request by creating an issue in Github . It helps us organize the feedback easily.
How do I get in touch?
You can contact us from here
Contributi e sviluppo
“AMP per WP – Accelerated Mobile Pages” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
“AMP per WP – Accelerated Mobile Pages” è stato tradotto in 5 lingue. Grazie ai traduttori per i loro contributi.
Ti interessa lo sviluppo?
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
220.127.116.11 (9th September 2022)
- Fixed: Infinite scroll doesn’t work with custom post type. #5309
- Fixed: Need to make it compatible with the Co-Authors Plus plugin #5313
- Fixed: Slide Anything image src not loading properly. #5315
18.104.22.168 (24th August 2022)
- Fixed: “Back to Top link” option adds amp-animation & amp-position-observer script without its usage on page #5305
- Fixed: AMPforWP is creating “/amp” as an endpoint in Addon mode. #5303
- Improvements: Strange Exclamation mark . #5304
22.214.171.124 (22nd August 2022)
- Fixed: There is a compatibility issue with the latest version of the All in One SEO Plugin. #5306
126.96.36.199 (11th August 2022)
- Improvements: Added Super Related Posts plugin compatibility #5298
- Improvements: Added Inline Related Post plugin compatibility #5296
- Fixed: Fatal error while activating official AMP. #5300
- Fixed: Spotify Embed not working after 188.8.131.52 version #5294
- Fixed: AMP Pagebuilder not loading with All in One SEO latest update #5299
184.108.40.206 (5th July 2022)
- Fixed: AMP validation error when youtube video is embeded with query parameters #5292
- Fixed: Instagram embeds not working when added with blockquote tags #5289
220.127.116.11 (28th June 2022)
- Fixed: Reduced the execution of JS in youtube embeds #5287
- Fixed: Instagram embeds not working when added with iframe #5289
- Fixed: Subchild menu items does not expand with UberMenu plugin
- Fixed: Incorrect default value in TPD #5286
- Fixed: Debug Warnings – Undefined array-key: row #5283
Full changelog available at changelog.txt