Visits your WordPress website to warm (create) the cache if you have any cache solutions configured.
- Configure cache warming entry points and the depth of the warming;
- Option to add all public site posts (of any type) as entry points;
- Option to add entry point sites sitemaps as entry points;
- Select which types of assets to load, with 4 checkboxes: scripts, styles, images, fonts;
- Set custom URL params (?foo=bar);
- Set custom user agent;
- Set custom cookies;
- Set connection timeout;
- Set speed limit (pages to visit per minute);
- Autorun Interval: to run the warming each N minutes;
- Exclude pages (by substring or regex);
- Rewrite URLs to HTTPS;
- Visit pages second time without custom URL params (if they are set);
- Warm-up posts (on their publication and edit (Can be seen in Logs -> Triggered)):
- Set custom posts warming interval.
- Use object cache for tree storage, when it’s available.
- Adds a graph to your dashboard with page load time before and after the warming (2 lines) per day.
- Connect to paid service for warming from external global servers.
Required PHP extensions
- simplexml (optional)
Bug reports / Questions / Suggestions
Non ci sono recensioni per questo plugin.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Cache Warmer” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Traduci “Cache Warmer” nella tua lingua.
Ti interessa lo sviluppo?
Esplora il Codice segui il Repository SVN iscriviti al Log delle Modifiche. Puoi farlo tramite RSS con un lettore di feed.
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- Rename “Interval” tab to “Autorun Interval”.
- Capitalize first letters of all tab words.
- Add post URL, and with URL params (if presents) to the post edit block.
- Add option to exclude pages by regex.
- Fix interval-based warming.
- Add an option to skip pages (that match URL a substring).
- Add links (tag ) to the warm-up URL column.
- Fixed error when the host was undefined.
- Check page load time pre warmer.
- Add Varnish and Cloudfront support.
- Redundant dashboard query deleted.
- Min PHP version required downgraded to 5.6.20.
- Dashboard query to consider only the previous 30 days.
- Default sitemap priority changed from 0 to 0.5.
- Add terms to the tree query fixed.
- Improved accuracy for server IP address detection.
- Regexes fixed and improved (now work more accurately and catch more links).
- Consider priority for sitemaps.
- Optimized dashboard widget by using a faster query for the dashboard widget.
- Do not get empty afterload time for the dashboard widget.
- Add term links and archives to the posts also.
- Option to sitemaps of entry points as entry points
- Option to add all public site posts (of any type) as entry points.
- Batch size reduced from 10 to 1.
- Post warm details.
- Slow down when hit 429 or 500 error: first 2 times slower for 15 minutes from the previous avg speed, then 8 times slower, then pause for an hour.
- Speed limit is now working properly.
- Show a notification when a page is blocked by Cloudflare or other firewall (403, 502, 504 codes).
- Infinite loop during fake tree creation when the initial passed depth is 0.
- Changelog added.