- Tags: contact form 7 to api,contact form 7,cf7 api,cf7 get,contact
form 7 post,contact form7 get,contact form 7 remote, Contact form 7
crm, contact form 7 integration,contact form 7 integrations, contact
form 7 rest api,
- Requires at least: 4.7.0
- Tested up to: 5.2.2
- Stable tag: 1.4.5
- License: GPLv3 or later
- License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
An addon to transmit contact form 7 entries to remote API using POST or
Adds an option to send leads to remote API’s such as CRM’s ERP’s and
other remote systems using POST/GET.
NOTE: This plugin requires Contact Form 7 version 4.2 or later.
- Supports XML and JSON\
- Supports Basic Auth\
- Supports Bearer Auth
Simply go to your form settings, choose the “Redirect Settings” tab and
set your required parameters,
- Chose wether the specific form will use the API integrations
- Type the API url
- Select the method (POST/GET)
- map the form fields (Each field that you use on the form will be
availble on this tab after saving the form)
- choose wether you wish to debug and save the last transmited value.
Installing Contact form 7 TO API can be done either by searching for
“Contact form 7 TO API” via the “Plugins > Add New” screen in your
WordPress dashboard, or by using the following steps:
- Download the plugin via WordPress.org.
- Upload the ZIP file through the “Plugins” > Add New > Upload
screen in your WordPress dashboard.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit the settings screen and configure, as desired.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can i redirect the user after success ?
You can use another plugin for that – Contact Form 7 Redirection
Contributi e sviluppo
“Contact form 7 TO API + Basic Auth” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori