This WordPress plugin will sent out a customizable notification to a user that has left an comment on your site after approval of the comment.
It’s a tiny plugin which I hope to expand in the near future. Let me know if you miss something.
Icon by Max Steenbergen / maxsteenbergen.com
- In your WordPress Dashboard go to “Plugins” -> “Add Plugin”.
- Search for “Comment Approved”.
- Install the plugin by pressing the “Install” button.
- Activate the plugin by pressing the “Activate” button.
- The settings are accessible trough the settings menu in the sidebar.
- WordPress version 3.0 or greater.
- PHP version 5.2.4 or greater.
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater.
- The latest WordPress version.
- PHP version 5.6 or greater.
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Comment Approved” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- [NEW] Added support for [the_title] to display the post title in the notification mail.
- [NEW] Use [the_title] and [name] in the subject of the notification mail.
- [MISC] Removed support for %shortcode% shortcodes, use the [shortcode] syntax instead.
- [NEW] Added support for HTML mails. If you experience any issue, please report through the plugin forum.
- [FIX] Moved position of checkbox from comment_form to comment_form_after_fields
- Tested up to WordPress 4.9.8
- [FIX] Issue where string could not be translated.
- Added .pot file for custom translations
- Tested up to WordPress 4.7
- Added quick link to the options page on the plugin screen
- Add phpDocs
- Tested up to WordPress 4.5
- Security: Prevent direct access to php files
- Security: Prevent direct access to directories
- Fix global translations support
- Delete unused css and js files
- Add missing i18n function
- Update plugin readme file
- Better translation handling
- Using a more reliable action hook
- Updated the translations to support the upcoming translation packs for plugins
- Added a .pot file for custom translations
- Fixed an translation issue, sorry!
- Simplify the codebase thanks to kasparsd
- Enable notifications if Jetpack Comments are detected since they don’t support the opt-in checkbox
- Typo fix
- Tested up to WordPress 4.2.2
- Added option to change the e-mail from headers
- Added option for the default state of the checkbox
- Better translation support
- WordPress 4.2 support
- Correzioni minori
- Option added for users to opt-in on notifications
- Added option to change the subject (thanks Karl)
- Added plugin icons. Credits for Max Steenbergen / maxsteenbergen.com
- This is a security fix. Please update
- Translation error fixed
- Release iniziale