Cookie Message plugin will on activation add a message at the bottom of your screen.
When clicking the button it will disapear. How long is for you to decide but default is forever. It will remember it by HTML5 localstorage, not by a cookie.
- Download from wp-admin plugin installer.
- Set the settings at “Settings” > “Cookie Message”
- How are the settings saved?
All settings are saved in one field in the option table.
- Can I get more styling options in the future?
Probably not so much. I actually removed som options to make it smaller and easier to use. Use “Custom style” or disable CSS and set the style in your own theme files instead.
- What is the EU cookie law
- The plugin does not work. What should I do?
- How can I delete the localstorage variable?
In wp-admin set the “Logged in” to “Enable” and reload the site. It will then delete the localstorage variable on every pageload if it exists.
Non ci sono recensioni per questo plugin.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Cookie Message” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- 1.2 – Fixed CSS issue with z-index
- 1.1 – Fixed CSS-bug
- 1.0 – Initial release