What this plugin does:
- Prevents others from embedding your site.
- Prevents you from embedding other non-whitelisted sites.
- Removes support for the WordPress embed block in the new block editor.
Just activate the plugin and you’re good to go.
Want embeds back again? Simply deactivate the plugin.
- Upload the entire
/disable-embedsdirectory to the
- Activate Disable Embeds through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Is it really that easy?
What about previous embeds?
Since WordPress caches all embed codes, previous embeds from other sites will still work. However, your own site’s embeds won’t work at all when using this plugin.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Disable Embeds” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- Updated against WordPress 5.7
- Updated against WordPress 5.0
- Updated against WordPress 4.6 Beta 2
- Removes a new embeds filter introduced in WordPress 4.5.3
- Updated against WordPress 4.4 Beta 3.
- Removes all embeds rewrite rules on plugin activation.
- Updated against WordPress 4.4 Beta 2.
- Initial release.