Random cards generation by Emotional Online Storytelling.
Our Oracle Cards WordPress plugin gives you the possibility to integrate an interactive deck of cards onto your WordPress website.
In the following video you can see the PRO version in action.
With the free version a deck can have a maximum of 15 cards and you can choose between 4 predefined backs.
With the PRO version you have no limits and you can upload a custom back for your decks.
HOW TO CREATE THE DECK AND ADD IT TO THE PAGE
How to create the deck
- Go to Oracle Cards => Oracle Cards => Add New Deck
- Set the deck name and click on “Add New Deck”
- Select the default card back and assign the default card sizes
- Set the card title prefix in the text field, or check the checkbox to get the titles of the uploaded images
- Click on the button “Upload card front images”
How to add the deck to the page
- Go to Main Admin Menu => Oracle Cards
- Copy the shortcode from the last column and put it into the page where you want that it appears (e.g. [oracle_cards deck=”1″])
For more details and to see a description of all the shortcode parameters read the plugin documentation.
If you are using our Freesoul WordPress Theme, you will find the element “Oracle Cards”.
Oracle Cards is compatible with all builders and themes. If you have issues with your favorite theme or builder don’t hesitate to open a thread on the support forum.
In case of issue don’t hesitate to open a thread on the support forum.
- Upload the entire
oracle-cardsfolder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory or install it using the usual installation button in the Plugins administration page.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- After successful activation go to Oracle Cards => Add Deck
- All done. Good job!
Contributi e sviluppo
“Oracle Cards Lite” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
* Fix: card preview not showing the right card
* Fix: fatal error missed class method
* Fix: fatal error missed constant
* Fix: conflicts with page builder when showing the card description
* Fix: fatal error due to single card template
* Fix: card description not showing
* Fixed: random cards generation not working with server cache
* Fixed: conflict with Elementor
* Added: button_class shortcode parameter
* Added: support for Elementor page builder
* Added: parameters to customize the deck – Added: helper to build a custom shortcode in the deck settings page – Added: tinymce button
* Added: parameters to set the spaces and the screen width breakpoint to switch from fan to deck
- Fixed: error uploading the images for the front of the cards
* Added: Minified stylesheets and scripts
* Added: VisualComposer integration
* Added: translation in German and Italian
* Added: Freesoul Builder integration
* Added: Deck shortcode
* Improved: plugin options
* Fix: front card not showing
* Fix: options not saved
* First version