Drive More Sales and Email List Opt-Ins Using Popups
Create conversion-focused campaigns to grow your revenue and email list on your WordPress site with popups, slide-ins, banners, and more!
Popup Maker™ is the best popup plugin WordPress has to offer. It is incredibly versatile & flexible. Bend it to create any type of popup, modal, or content overlay for your WordPress website.
Great plugin! Got the job done
“Love how easy it was to make popups with this!” ~Zac Gordon
Con Popup Maker, puoi creare popup come:
- Email opt-in popups,
- Content upgrade popups,
- Lead gen popups,
- Ecommerce popups,
- Popup per moduli di contatto
- Coronavirus/COVID-19 announcements,
- EU cookie notices,
- Popups to greet visitors from ProductHunt (requires premium Advanced Targeting Conditions feature),
- WooCommerce upsell popups (requires premium WooCommerce feature),
- WooCommerce cross-sell popups (requires premium WooCommerce feature),
- e altro.
Dai un’occhiata ad alcuni esempi nel nostro video qui sotto:
Great product – best I’ve used!
“I’ve tried many different popup programs, but I must say I find this one the best!” ~@jessefjosserand
Diversi modi per attivare un popup da aprire, tra cui:
- Open automatically (with optional delay)
- Click button (or any other element) to open
- Form submission (open a popup when a form is submitted)
- Open when someone is about to leave your site (requires premium Exit Intent feature)
- Open when someone has scrolled down your page (requires premium Scroll Trigger feature)
Popup Maker integrates with all of the most popular form plugins to allow you to open a popup when a form is submitted or close the popup when a form inside the popup is submitted. Popup Maker integrates with:
- Ninja Forms
- Gravity Forms
- Contact Form 7 (CF7)
- Caldera Forms
- Mailchimp per WordPress (MC4WP)
- Formidable Forms
- and more!
Oppure utilizza il nostro modulo di iscrizione integrato! Utilizza le nostre funzionalità premium per integrarti con:
- More coming soon!
Already created a form in your email marketing service? Using our free version, you can copy and paste any form created by most list building platforms, including but not limited to:
- Constant Contact
- Mail Poet
- Mad Mimi
- and more!
Other Awesome Features
- Use our unique Popup Editor to build any content you can imagine inside of our popups, plus control popup sizing, position, animation, and so much more.
- Conditions allow you to target exactly who will (and will not) see your popups. Target any WordPress content such as: posts, pages, and 26 more!
- Dictate the frequency at which users see your popups using Cookies, and edit how the cookies are created using Cookie Creation Events.
Trusted by many people just like you!
Popup Maker is used on over 600,000 websites and has received over 3,900 5-star reviews just like this one:
Great plugin, everything I needed
“Really nice plugin, simple to use, responsive, a good catch !” ~@lemmmy
Migliora i tuoi popup di WordPress usando le nostre funzionalità premium
Hai bisogno di ancora più funzionalità? Popup Maker ha oltre 20 funzionalità premium tra cui:
- Exit Intent
- Popup Analytics
- Advanced Targeting Conditions
- Forced Interaction
- And many more!
Want to contribute? We are on GitHub!
Would you like to help translate the best WordPress popup plugin into more languages? Join our WP-Translations Community.
Realizzato da Code Atlantic
Popup Maker is built by the Code Atlantic team. We create high-quality WordPress plugins that help you grow your WordPress sites.
Dai un’occhiata ad alcuni dei nostri plugin più popolari:
What are some ways I can use popups to grow my email list?
People who use Popup Maker to grow their email list have found many creative ways to do so. Some of the most common popups include:
- Exit-intent popups – Asking for an opt-in when someone goes to leave your site, sometimes for a discount or PDF
- Content upgrade popups – Provide more value from your blog posts by giving visitors more resources in exchange for their email address within an optin popup
- White paper popups – Provide industry reports or other white papers using forms within a popup
Even better, Popup Maker integrates with all the most popular form plugins so you can easily embed a form you have already created right into your popups!
In quale modo i popup possono aumentare le vendite ed i ricavi del mio negozio WooCommerce?
Many people don’t consider popups when trying to find ways to increase conversion rates and revenue on their WooCommerce site but they are actually very effective.
Alcuni popup che abbiamo visto funzionare bene per i siti di e-commerce includono:
- Cross-sell popups – recommending a companion product when viewing or adding a product to their cart
- Upsell popups – recommending a higher-tier product when viewing or adding a product to their cart
- Popup carrello abbandonato – offri sconti o supporto quando qualcuno abbandona la pagina di pagamento
Dov’è la vostra documentazione?
La nostra documentazione di trova qui
Come apro un popup?
Using “triggers”, you can customize what makes each popup open. Review our triggers documentation here
Come posso impedire ad un popup di aprirsi in continuazione?
Using “cookies”, you can set up how long until the popup opens again, if ever. Review our cookies documentation
What do I do if I want a popup to show only on a certain page/post/etc?
Using “conditions”, you can specify where the popup will be shown. Check out our conditions documentation
Perché i miei popup non si aprono / funzionano?
There are several common causes for this, check this guide for help resolving it.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Popup Maker – Popup for opt-ins, lead gen, & more” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
“Popup Maker – Popup for opt-ins, lead gen, & more” è stato tradotto in 11 lingue. Grazie ai traduttori per i loro contributi.
Ti interessa lo sviluppo?
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
View our complete changelog for up-to-date information on what has been going on with the development of Popup Maker.
v1.16.3 – 11/16/2021
- Improvement: Code cleanup/simplifications, and more inline documentation.
- Improvement: Added enhancements in the analytics systems for upcoming extension updates.
- Fix: Issue with width of some popup editor select fields.
v1.16.2 – 07/07/2021
- Improvement: All plugin images optimized for size. This only affects our admin pages.
- Improvement: Various label & text changes.
- Improvement: Improved focus when popups content is taller than screen and first focusable element is off screen.
- Fix: Focus trapping issue when no focusable elements within popup contents.
- Fix: Deprecated function parameter notices on PHP 8.
v1.16.1 – 03/21/2021
- Fix: WP <5.0 and ClassicPress saw errors in the admin for usage of WP_Block_Type_Registry. Issue #995
v1.16.0 – 03/09/2021
- Feature: Add ‘flush popup cache’ link in admin bar menu to quickly clear cached plugin JS & CSS files. Issue #931
- Improvement: Remove ‘Tools -> System Info’ page, use WP Site Health page instead. Issue #862
- Improvement: Accessibility forced focus can now focus main close button if nothing else is available. Issue #943
- Improvement: Updated admin form styles to match recent WP core changes. Issue #707
- Fix: Block previews failed to load for some 3rd party blocks. Issue #868. Thanks @ndiego
- Fix: Bug preventing saving “Sitewide” cookie option unchecked. Issue #642
- Fix: Removed Action Scheduler library due to edge case issues with no reasonable long term solutions. Issue #853
- Fix: Update integration with Contact Form 7 due to breaking changes in their recent v5.4 update. Issue #946
v1.15.0 – 01/12/2021
- Feature: Automatically enqueue popups when detected during page load Issue $543
- Improvement: Improvements to ‘Extend’ page Issue $913
- Improvement: Start working toward more consistent linking/documentation strategy
- Fix: Popup defaults() method only returns default values for checkbox fields Issue $927
- Fix: PUM_Telemetry triggers PHP warnings in (CLI) cron Issue $919
- Fix: pum-admin-bar Script Fails to Load Issue $907 Thanks @fluxism!
- Fix: JS error: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property ‘popups’ of undefined Issue $635
- Fix: Undefined SCSS variable causing errors in building block components