Pushvault Push Notifications plugin will help you to activate pushnotifications in your site in a free and easy way.
Using push notifications you can reach your web audences to display messages, or notify about updates or news.
The only you need to start is an uniqueID that can be obtained by creating a free account on pushvault.com.
Please note this is just an installer and you will need to log into the dashboard to view subscribers and send notifications.
Doing just 2-3 clicks you can start to save your own user webnotification database.
You can customize the display mode and all options about text and icons directly over the Setting area or using a stylesheet.
Remmember, you will need a SSL page to give this service to your users.
- Service 100% free, without hidden charges or credit card request
- Customizable layout and text
- Select the position of the activation message to user
- Manage your push sends through our online platform
- 100% Responsive
- Define the cookie expiration to renew the activation message
- Advanced options for segmentation: You can add information about the user if necessary (in this case you must warn him in your legal terms)
- Install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Click on the “Webpush notifications” link in WordPress side Setting navigation.
- Go to Pushvault and follow the steps to login/register
- Find your UID in our dashboard (https://pushvault.com/panel/user/settings)
- Copy that UID in the plugin menu
- That’s it. Now your site will have push installed. You can use our dashboard to manage your site and send notifications.
- How does it work?
When a user enters your website, the plugin checks if it is a first time visit and have the webnotifications allowed or blocked for this site. It does so by checking if there are any cookies or data stored in the users browsers (in compliance with EU cookie law).
If the plugin is not able to detect the user as “active”, a notice will be shown to the user encouraging him to allow notifications from the site. He can choose to click “allow” or “disallow”.
If user clicks “disallow”, you can choose when try again asking to activate. If user return back before that time limit, the message will not appear.
- Can I change the subscribe prompt message?
Of course!, you can change not only message but even the complete style.
- Do you offer a free trial period?
Pushvault is free at all, so you do not need any trial. You can see our legal terms about the rights and responsabilities you asume using our service.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Pushvault Push Notifications” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Ti interessa lo sviluppo?
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
Added legal terms section
Added option to pause plugin