Note: This plugin is not maintained.
The code will stay inside the SVN and also on Github if you are interested.
With Search & Replace you can search for everything and replace this with everything but before you do this you can easily create a simple database backup and restore it.
For avoiding problem please keep in mind that this plugin search and replace strictly what is specified in “Replace With”.
Common error example:
Search For: http://web.com/wordpress/
Replace With: http://neuweb.com/wordpress
The url become something like: http://neuweb.com/wordpresscontent/…
Correct “Replace with”:
Search For: http://web.com/wordpress/
Replace With: http://neuweb.com/wordpress/
The url become something like: http://neuweb.com/wordpress/content/…
We have implemented special features!
The first one is “Replace a Domain / URL” that is useful for a quick and simple transfer or a migration of a WordPress site.
The second feature is full support for serialized data. There are a lot more features – check them out! 🙂
Our goal with this plugin is to give you a good solution for manipulating your data for both Developers and Users of WordPress.
Note: This plugin requires PHP 5.6 or higher to be activated.
Checkout our GitHub Repository
- Search & replace data in your WordPress database
- Change domain/URL of WordPress installation
- Handle serialized data
- Choose dry run or download SQL file
- Change table prefix
- Backup & restore your database
- WordPress Multisite support
- Localized and ready for your own language
Crafted by Inpsyde
The team at Inpsyde is engineering the web and WordPress since 2006.
You want to donate – we prefer a positive review, not more.
- WordPress 4.0 (Single and Multisite)
- PHP 5.6, newer PHP versions will work faster.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Search & Replace” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
“Search & Replace” è stato tradotto in 14 lingue. Grazie ai traduttori per i loro contributi.
Traduci “Search & Replace” nella tua lingua.
Ti interessa lo sviluppo?
Esplora il Codice segui il Repository SVN iscriviti al Log delle Modifiche. Puoi farlo tramite RSS con un lettore di feed.
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- Update readme for tested up WP versions
- Add check for replace function to get more solid replace for custom tables. #132
- Fix small typos
- Fix Throwable because we set as minimum php 5.6
- Added CSV format alternative for search/replace #82.
- Improve code structure, preparation for more solid UnitTests.
- Improve Modal Table UI.
- Added Multiline searching #119.
- Fix several issues to run always with php 5.6 to 7.2.
- hotfix: prevent declaration error with Requisite
- Refactor Plugin loading #67
- Display error notice is the search value the current domain and save changes to Database selected
- Improve codquality
- Prepared for localization (GlotPress)
- Prevent doing idle prozesses if search & replace pattern the same
- Implement better BigData handling.
- Implement better tab and adminpage handling #33
- Prepare the Plugin for localization, change Text-Domain.#47
- Remove difference in wordings for buttons between descriptions.#46
- Add support for Searchpattern with quotes. #40
- Basic travis support for travis was added. #38
- Fix Unittest #37
- Refactor the plugin, new requirements, goal and result.
- Thanks to Sven Hinse for help to maintain the plugin
- Changeable table prefix on replace site URL tab enhancement
- Implement database backup & import tab
- Implement dry Run: Keep for search and replace
- Prevent self destroy
- Multisite basic support – show only tables of current site
- Add special tab for replace the URL
- Supports serialized data
- Refactor the whole codebase
- Fix for changes on database collate since WordPress version 4.2
- Fix to reduce backslashes in search and replace string
- Exclude serialized data from replace function (maybe we reduce the support)
- Add hint, if is serialized data on the result table
- Fix to see also the result case sensitive
- Thanks to Ron Guerin for help to maintain the plugin
- Fix to use $wpdb object for all database access
- Fix inability to search and replace quoted strings
- Output changes to clarify when searching vs. searching and replacing
- Some changes to English strings and string identifiers
- Fix for change User-ID, add table
- Fix capability check, if the constant
- filter for return values, html-filter
- add belarussian language
- add romanian language files
- change right object for use the plugin also on WP smaller 3.0, include 2.9
- add function search and replace in all tables of the database – special care!
- Feature: Add Signups-Table for WP MU
- Maintenance: check for tables, PHP Warning fix
- Feature: add an new search for find strings (maybe a new way for search strings)
- Maintenance: small changes on source
- small changes for use in WP 3.0
Status API Training Shop Blog About Pricing