Shopwarden makes sure that your WooCommerce is fully operational and you’re not losing out on orders. With a broad range of checks we make sure that every aspect of your shop is working correctly. We monitor your uptime, use robots to monitor all your important flows like the checkout, make sure your plugins are up-to-date & secure and more.
This plugin allows Shopwarden to hook into your WooCommerce installation to monitor your plugins, make sure our test orders don’t show up in your order list and gather metrics.
Shopwarden is a subscription service. Licenses start from $19 for small WooCommerce sites. Check out the full pricing here.
After you link your Shopwarden account with this plugin, the following data will be shared:
– WordPress installation general info & plugin list
– Order metadata (no personal data)
– Product names & images (to select a product for checkout testing)
Contributi e sviluppo
“Shopwarden – Automated WooCommerce monitoring & testing” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Ti interessa lo sviluppo?
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
1.0.2 (24 august 2022)
- Extend order sync with more meta data to allow better monitoring (no personal data is transfered)
1.0.1 (4 june 2022)
- Make sure test orders with physical products skip ‘processing’ state
- Improve PHP8 compatibility
1.0.0 (12 march 2022)