- Decide at what width (media-queries) the menu should be visible and if what should be hidden.
- Add shortcodes and HTML next to the menu button that appears when the menu is open.
- Assign images to menu items with the third-party plugin Menu Image and fetch images from WooCommerce taxonomies as well as Custom Taxonomies with the Taxonomy Image plugin.
- Assign your choosing of icons to menu items.
- Change colors, background, font size and family as well as many other settings for the menu and icons.
- Change the look of the bars in the menu icons.
From your WordPress dashboard
Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
Upload the package ‘VertiMenu’ you downloaded from Codecanyon.
Activate VertiMenu from your Plugins page.
- How do I use it?
It’s enabled by default and loaded on every page. You can disable VertiMenu from the Customizer settings or your regular plugin page.
You add and remove the menu items as usual from Appearance > Menu. Make sure you mark the checkbox VertiMenu for your selected menu to be visible in VertiMenu.
- How do I configure it?
All settings can be found in the Theme Customizer. You can click “Settings” on the plugin page to go directly to the settings panel.
If you find something lacking or incorrect, please submit a support request.
- Which icons are available?
Ionicons are included and can be disabled, if you prefer. You can load other icons from other libraries that you have loaded and easy customize the output in VertiMenu.
Non ci sono recensioni per questo plugin.
Contributi e sviluppo
“VertiMenu” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- Fix: Hidden elements hide/show correctly now
- New: ability to chose if menu item with submenus should have the text expand to submenu when clicked or if only the indicator should expand the submenu.
- Fix: Hide wrapper for menu according to responsive settings
- Initial release