Create engaging slider content like layer slider, video slider, image slider, fullscreen slider, post slider, product slider, WooCommerce slider, testimonial slider, gallery slider, and more with Depicter Slider. Our slider plugin is easy to use and lightning-fast. See it in action and take your website to the next level!
Depicter è uno slider responsive gratuito di immagini e video e SEO friendly che funziona davvero su tutti i principali dispositivi con transizioni accelerate dall’hardware super fluide. Supporta la navigazione touch con gesti di scorrimento che non avete mai provato prima.
- Create slider with AI
With Depicter AI wizard tool, slider designing has never been easier! Quickly create stunning sliders with content and photo suggestions, and choose from various customizable slider layouts to match your brand and style.
- Builder visuale – professionale ma anche semplice e intuitivo builder visuale di slider.
- Una libreria di risorse completa – un’enorme libreria gratuita di 3,2 milioni di immagini, 30.000 video, vettori, simulazioni, modelli precostituiti ed elementi al tuo servizio.
- Layout flessibili e responsive – crea uno slider veramente responsive e mobile-friendly che risulti perfetto su tutti i dispositivi.
- Animazione e interattività – cattura l’attenzione dei tuoi utenti aggiungendo agli slider l’interazione con animazioni super fluide e azioni interattive.
- Lettore video versatile – riproduce nel tuo slider in modo responsive qualsiasi tipo di video, compresi i video self-hosted, YouTube e Vimeo.
- Davvero personalizzabile – puoi personalizzare i controlli dei video, disattivare l’audio, il loop, la riproduzione automatica e attivare lo schermo intero, il tutto con pochi semplici clic!
- Moderni strumenti di modifica delle immagini – ritaglio delle immagini in modo responsive e applicazione di filtri per le immagini in pochi clic!
- Leggero e SEO-Friendly – slider leggerissimo e privo di dipendenze che offre contenuti ottimizzati per i motori di ricerca.
- Controlli di navigazione completi – aggiungi frecce, punti, timer di linea, controlli di presentazione e indicatori di scorrimento al tuo slider con un semplice trascinai e rilascia degli oggetti.
- Scorrimento a sfioramento e navigazione con il mouse – la navigazione con il mouse e la tastiera e i gesti super naturali di sfioramento e scorrimento del mouse sono al vostro servizio.
- Totalmente responsive – Regoli il contenuto e la presentazione dei tuoi slider per qualsiasi dispositivo. Per offrire l’esperienza migliore e ottimizzata per ciascun visitatore, sia che essi visitano il tuo sito con un desktop, tablet o mobile.
- Slider template – più di 200 di alta qualità da importare per iniziare subito con un semplice clic!
- Modern image formats
Depicter slider utilizes the latest technologies and image formats to ensure quick loading of your slider. It also supports WebP, Adaptive images, lazy loading, and parallel loading slider images on the head.
- Create dynamic slider from data sources – Depicter slider supports different data sources to let you create, post slider, WooCommerce slider, product slider, page slider and many more possibilities.
- Page builders compatibility – Depicter slider, supports WordPress popular page builders so you can add slider to page with, Elementor slider element, Divi Slider element, Beaver slider element, Oxygen slider element, and Depicter Slider Block.
- Embed video slider – With Depicter Slider, you can create sliders that contain Vimeo or Youtube videos on each slide as layer or slide background.
- Supporto di esperti – I nostri esperti del team di supporto sono pronti ad aiutarti. Fai le tue domande nel forum di supporto o contattaci direttamente con la chat live e il nostro esclusivo sportello di supporto.
- Tradotto in tedesco
- Translated into Italian
- Translated into Dutch
- Translated into Dutch (Belgium)
- Translated into Russian
- Translated into Chinese
- Translated into Indonesian
Translated into Japanese
Inizia a tradurre Depicter con il servizio di traduzione di WordPress.
In evidenza su
- In evidenza su HubSpot
Ti piace Depicter?
Questo plugin fornisce 1 blocco.
- Depicter Add depicter sliders to the contents.
I requisiti minimi
- WordPress 4.9 o superiore
- Versione di PHP 7.2.5 o superiore
- Versione di MySQL 5.0 o superiore
Raccomandiamo che l’host supporti:
- PHP versione 8.0 o superiore
- Versione di MySQL 5.6 o superiore
- Limite di memoria di WordPress di 64 MB o superiore
Questa sezione descrive come installare e far funzionare il plugin
Installazione automatica (il modo più semplice)
Per fare una installazione automatica di Depicter, accedi alla tua bacheca di WordPress, vai al menu “Plugin” e fai clic su “Aggiungi nuovo”.
Nel campo di ricerca digita “Depicter” e fai cli su cerca plugin. Una volta trovato per installarlo basta fare clic su “installa ora”.
Caricandolo dalla bacheca di WordPress
- Vai alla pagina dei plugin e seleziona “Aggiungi nuovo”
- Naviga fino all’area “Carica”
depicter.zipnel tuo computer
- Fai clic su “Installa ora”
- Attiva il plugin nella bacheca dei plugin
Utilizzando un FTP
- Estrai sul tuo computer la directory di
- Carica la directory di
- Attiva il plugin nella bacheca dei plugin
Il codex di WordPress contiene le istruzioni su come installare un plugin in WordPress.
Puoi utilizzare l’aggiornamento automatico per aggiornare in sicurezza il plugin.
Come posso installare Depicter?
Nella tua bacheca di WordPress -> vai in Plugin -> fai clic su “Aggiungi nuovo” -> Nel campo di ricerca immetti Depicter e premi installa. Dopo l’installazione fai clic su “Attiva”.
Depicter funzionerà con il mio tema?
Depicter funziona con qualsiasi tema, compresi quelli predefiniti di WordPress.
Funziona insieme agli altri plugin di WordPress?
Funziona con quasi tutti i plugin. Se riscontri un problema di incompatibilità, segnalacelo e segnalaci il plugin che entra in conflitto con Depicter.
Dove posso segnalare i problemi?
I problemi possono essere segnalati nei nostri forum di supporto
Contributi e sviluppo
“Depicter Slider – slider responsive di immagini, di video e di articoli” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
“Depicter Slider – slider responsive di immagini, di video e di articoli” è stato tradotto in 8 lingue. Grazie ai traduttori per i loro contributi.
Ti interessa lo sviluppo?
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
Latest release notes:
- Released: 2023-12-07
- Compatibility with PHP 8.2 applied.
- An issue with data migration in new version of Depicter fixed.
- Depicter assets will no longer load on all pages if the “Load assets on all pages” option in the settings page is disabled.
- Released: 2023-11-26
- Resolved an issue where the validation of links (URLs) was not working correctly in certain elements.
- Released: 2023-11-24
- A compatibility issue with Elementor while using shortcode with slug or alias fixed.
- Released: 2023-11-22
- Welcome to your new 🎛️ dashboard! Now, managing projects and exploring templates is more streamlined and user-friendly.
- Get creative with more project types! You can now craft not only sliders but also carousels, hero sections, and dynamic sliders.
- Never miss an update with the new notifications panel! It keeps you informed about all the exciting new features, updates, and templates.
- You can now save your work as a draft, even after publishing a project.
- Scheduling feature! You can set when your sliders are visible on your website.
- You can now schedule the visibility of each slide, or set it as invisible if preferred.
- You have more control over the slideshow timer. Choose whether it pauses or resets when the mouse cursor leaves the slider.
- When there’s only one slide, the grab cursor and swipe navigation automatically disable.
- Now you can scale down and up text elements by transform tool.
- Now you can set Depicter only to start loading when it appears in the browser viewport.
- Corner radius and hover background color options have been added to Play/Pause elements.
- Experience smoother project saving and loading in the editor, making your workflow more efficient.
- Enjoy improved playback options with enhanced video elements for a more versatile viewing experience.
- Get better search results while searching in your sliders in dashboard.
- Better support for system fonts is available now.
- An issue where applying custom styles to elements wasn’t working correctly has been resolved.
- An issue with displaying the slider on Safari has been fixed.
- An issue with dragging elements with middle-aligned positioning origin has been fixed.
- An incompatibility with some cache plugins fixed.
- A conflict with jetpack plugin fixed, when “Compose using shortcodes to embed media” option was enabled.
- Released: 2023-08-01
- Google fonts now download to your WordPress site upon importing templates if the fonts config is set to “Save Locally” in the settings page.
- Now you have access to over 3.2 million free stock photos from Pexels in the Depicter editor.
- Mouse wheel navigation on scrollable pages has been enhanced.
- A bug with Depicter element of Divi builder fixed.
- Released: 2023-06-14
- Slider importer improved.
- Released: 2023-06-11
- A random issue with opening documents that have dynamic sources like post slider and WooCommerce sliders has been fixed.
- An issue with applying the correct width value to the bullet points has been fixed.
- An issue that caused the browsing of stock vectors to crash has been fixed.
- An issue with the appearance of dynamic images on the slider preview, which caused some images not to crop, has been fixed.
- Released: 2023-06-10
- Now you can enable, disable, or save Google Fonts locally on your host. (check plugin setting page).
- Now you can enable or disable preloading of website resources (images and CSS) for faster page load speed.
- The swiping gesture and loop option are now turned off when only one slide is added to the slider.
- Embedded videos now support lazy loading as well.
- The loading performance of the sliders list in the dashboard area has been improved.
- Compatibility improvements with Oxygen builder applied.
- The “custom” fill mode option of slide background videos has been removed.
- An issue with applying gradient colors when one of the colors is transparent has been fixed.
- Unwanted visibility of hidden elements between tablet and mobile breakpoints has been resolved.
- The issue of unwanted photo cropping while switching between slides has been fixed.
- An issue with drag and drop of Depicter block in WordPress editor fixed.
- Released: 2023-05-09
- Depicter translated into Japanese and Dutch too.
- A medium-rated security vulnerability reported by Wordfence were fixed.
- An issue that caused the first slide of some sliders not to appear were fixed.
- Some minor bugs were fixed.
- Released: 2023-04-29
- Introducing 🪄 AI Wizard. Now you can create sliders with the power of ChatGPT in a few seconds! (PRO)
- Now you can create dynamic sliders from any WordPress Custom Post type (PRO).
- We added support for Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) to the WordPress data sources.
- Long awaited theme fonts! Now you can use any of the custom fonts that are added to your website (No config required!).
- Major improvement in using data sources and creating dynamic sliders.
- Copping and resizing image elements and slide backgrounds improved.
- Fixed an issue with unwanted scaling while resizing an image element right after adding it to a slide.
- An issue with Beaver Builder fixed.
- Released: 2023-03-20
- An issue where editing dynamic tags on text elements caused the editor to crash.
- Resolved an issue where old sliders couldn’t be opened with the latest version of the editor.
- The issue causing the “invalid color” error fixed.
- Improved the display of YouTube videos as slide backgrounds.
- Released: 2023-02-28
- Now you can add YouTube or Vimeo videos as slide background (PRO).
- Now you can resize image while cropping by zoom control.
- Now you can use WebP images inside the slider.
- Replacing image elements by dropping another image on them improved.
- Ken-burns effect got minor improvements.
- On preview, now you can scroll to see scroll parallax effects.
- Fixed an issue that caused the editor to crash while changing animation parameters.
- Released: 2023-02-20
- Depicter is now fully compatible and integrated with Oxygen Builder plugin.
- Released: 2023-02-09
- Now you can add gradient colors to elements and slide background.
- Now you can add the Ken-burns effect to the slide background image (PRO).
- Text animations are available now! You can add them to single and multiline text elements (PRO).
- Introducing Clip and Reveal animation types (PRO).
- Integration for Oxygen page builder applied. Now you can use Depicter element in Oxygen builder too.
- Generating thumbnails from slides are improved.
- A JS error on iOS 14 fixed.
- An issue with border-radius and video elements on safari fixed.
- An issue with applying vertical parallax effect fixed.
- An issue with previewing slider on Nginx web server fixed.
- An issue with the localization of the editor fixed.
- An issue with disabling the hover effect on tablet and mobile breakpoints fixed.
- Released: 2022-12-25
- Introducing Handpicked Posts slider (PRO). Now you can handpick some posts to be displayed as a slider.
- Introducing WordPress Pages slider (PRO). Now you can display your website pages as a slider.
- Introducing Handpicked Pages slider (PRO). Now you can handpick some pages to be displayed as a slider.
- Introducing Handpicked Products slider (PRO). Now you can handpick some products to be displayed as a slider.
- Now you can crop the background image of a section as well.
- Now Depicter Gutenberg widget (WP Block) has live preview in WordPress Blocks Editor.
- An issue with sliders that contain empty slides fixed.
- An issue with animating the color of “Scroll Down Indicator” element fixed.
- An issue with responsive rotation of some elements fixed.
- An issue with localization of Depicter Editor fixed.
- Improvement for generating style for “In Stock Status” element applied.
- Released: 2022-12-11
- New translations Dutch, Russian, and Chinese added.
- Released: 2022-12-06
- Now you can publish or open a slider in the editor from WordPress Blocks page.
- An issue with changing the slug of slider from editor fixed.
- Released: 2022-11-24
- More than 50 premium templates are available now
- Now you can add parallax options to the elements and slide background (PRO).
- WooCommerce data source is available now (PRO).
- WordPress Pages data source is available now (PRO).
- Now you can set your slider to show partial or fully area of nearby slides on both sides (PRO).
- Now you can add animation-in and animation-out to the slide background (PRO).
- Overall performance of editor got improved.
- Released: 2022-10-25
- Now Depicter loads faster than ever before by parallel loading of slider assets.
- New setting page and option added to load Depicter assets on entire pages of website.
- Fullscreen laying out in mobile devices got improved.
- Previewing slider changes in the editor got some improvements
- Handing connection issues in the editor procedure improved.
- List of sliders in page builder elements reordered by last modified date.
- After importing a new slider the current breakpoint in the editor is always desktop.
- Depicter markup is now completely valid for W3C standards.
- A fix for an issue with setting up multiple sliders in the page applied.
- Appearance of editor in RTL layout WordPress dashboards fixed.
- An issue with loading i18n locale files fixed.
- An issue with creating plugin tables after adding a new network site fixed.
- Preventing errors if one of media files used in slider was deleted from media library.
- An issue with retrieving media links for websites with different uploads directory fixed.
- Released: 2022-10-09
- Depicter Element for Divi Page builder added.
- Now you can directly publish an unpublished slider in Divi page builder.
- Now you can directly publish an unpublished slider in WpBakery page builder.
- Style and functionality of unpublished notice improved.
- Fullscreen sizing in mobile screen sizes improved.
- An issue with rendering grouped elements in the preview fixed.
- An issue with the style of slider when there are multiple sliders in a page fixed.
- An issue with not loading the slider on Safari v14 fixed.
- An issue with appearing slides with no elements fixed.
- Released: 2022-10-02
- An issue with old created documents or templates that led to editor crash fixed.
- Released: 2022-09-24
- An issue with loading custom styles of slider fixed.
- An issue with the edit button of slider in Elementor page builder fixed.
- Released: 2022-09-21
- An issue with loading styles of slider on some page builders fixed.
- A minor error while using Depicter along with Elementor fixed.
- Released: 2022-09-21
- Now, you can set the full-screen layout above margin calculates automatically.
- Now, the auto height feature gets enabled automatically. Just increase the content height of a slide and see the result on a boxed or full-width layout.
- Added “Adaptive height” option. It deprecates the old “Aspect ratio” option and improves elements resizing on different device screens.
- Added the possibility of dropping photos over video elements.
- Now you can change swiping direction regardless of the sliding transition direction.
- Added option of going to the next slide after the video ends to the video and embedding video elements.
- You can also add custom class names to the elements. It helps you connect them to third-party scripts.
- Now copying and pasting styles covers element sizes too.
- You can also find vertical navigation arrows in the left side panel.
- If a page does not have Depicter slider, Depicter assets do not load on that page.
- The CSS code snippets now have copy button.
- Improved overall performance of moving and aligning elements on the editor.
- Improved keyboard navigation behavior.
- Page speed improvements for slider applied.
- SSL certificate error while importing templates fixed.
- An issue with rending self-hosted videos cover photo on the editor.
- Fixed an issue with overlapping slider preview with the preview modal.
- Released: 2022-09-05
- Now you can publish or rename a slider directly from the dashboard area.
- You can find slider shortcode in the dashboard area too.
- Now you can preview and publish slider changes from Depicter Elementor element as well.
- An issue with element positioning on mobile view fixed.
- An issue with rendering dynamic photos that lead to a crash fixed.
- An issue with publishing sliders right after removing a data source fixed.
- Improved editor data recovery procedure.
- Improved error handling in dashboard.
- Released: 2022-08-27
- A conflict with WPBakery page builder fixed.
- Released: 2022-08-22
- An issue with initializing the slider when the page is already loaded.
- An issue with loading a missing js file while editing a post in WordPress dashboard fixed.
- An issue with cropping animated Gif images fixed.
- An issue with rendering images that led to a crash fixed.
- Mobile breakpoint size changed to 767px.
- Released: 2022-08-20
- Now you can edit content of data source connected text elements too.
- Loading image elements inside the editor got improvement.
- Repositioning elements by keyboard arrow keys got some improvements.
- An issue with aligning elements to the center of the slider fixed.
- An issue with unwanted animation start on selecting elements inside the editor fixed.
- Unwanted changes of element upon switching between responsive breakpoints fixed.
- Fixed an issue with applying custom styles to the elements.
- An issue with loading slide background video cover image addressed.
- An issue with trimming excerpt in post slider fixed.
- Released: 2022-07-24
- Depicter is now faster than ever with new performance enhancements.
- Overall performance of updating options in editor improved.
- Background videos start playing after the slide get fully loaded.
- An issue with “Go to next slide” option of looped video backgrounds fixed.
- An issue with slider built-in cache fixed.
- An issue with displaying loading animation fixed.
- An issue with setting controls position with the positioning presets fixed.
- An issue with slider custom styles fixed.
- An issue with importing and exporting slider containing SVG files fixed.
- Released: 2022-07-13
- Now you can set self-hosted video element as a slide background via the right-click context menu.
- Built-in cache added for published sliders.
- Reduced conflicting issues with third-party lazy loading plugins.
- Importing templates and sliders procedure improved.
- Improved image-loading inside the editor.
- Improved overall performance of editing content in the editor.
- An issue with hiding slider responsively fixed.
- An issue with pointer cursor on elements with action fixed.
- An issue with hiding children elements of a group element.
- An issue with importing SVG files while importing a slider fixed.
- An issue with “inherit” option of font family for text element fixed.
- An issue with text letter-spacing with value of 0 fixed.
- Released: 2022-06-26
- Now you can set the font family as
inherit from the themein the cases that you want texts to get fonts from the theme.
- The appearance of “content area” in the editor improved.
- The quality of post slider backgrounds improved.
- Unwanted playing element animation upon element selection changes fixed.
- Removed unexpected white borders at sides of scrollbars in the editor.
- Unwanted visibility of group elements children fixed.
- An issue with loop navigation while keyboard is enabled fixed.
- An issue with loading and applying Google Font variations fixed.
- An issue with linking image element to a URL fixed.
- An issue with “Open in New Tab” option of elements fixed.
- An issue with not loading an asset file fixed.
- An issue with hover animation of controls fixed.
- Released: 2022-06-14
- Now you can create dynamic sliders from WordPress posts
- Now you can import and export your sliders
- After each update, you can see changes right in your panel.
- Slide design area does not upscale when zoom value is set as “fit”.
- Editor shows notice when it does not have access to the Depicter servers
- Improved transform tool hints
- Now elements with “wait for action” enabled option don’t appear at the start.
- Released: 2022-06-01
- Now slide area locates in the center of the workspace area.
- Better support for 3D rotation animations applied.
- A random issue with dropping assets and replacing photos from the assets panel fixed.
- Miscalculation of scrollbars on right side of assets panel fixed.
- An issue with applying default font weights to text elements fixed.
- An issue with playing move animations after changing the movement value fixed.
- Released: 2022-05-12
- Now you can drop photos and videos from your hard drive to the Depicter editor.
- Pasting RGBA colors to the color picker added.
- Now you can set the zoom to fit by Ctrl+Shift+0
- The size of arrow controls improved.
- Appearance of “Slides” and “Options” tab improved.
- Overall performance of editing features improved.
- Resizing photos and SVG elements in the editor improved.
- Reset crop functionality improved.
- Mask animation performance improved.
- Unwanted movements of elements upon switching between slides and options tabs fixed.
- An issue with typing space character when the text or button element is selected.
- Extra white space on the right side of scrollbars in Windows removed.
- An issue with previewing SVG images in slider is fixed.
- Released: 2022-04-28
- Improved workspace scrollbars
- Improved searching behavior through assets
- An issue with typing space character when the text or button element is selected.
- An issue with loading google fonts on Blank or Canvas page template of default WordPress themes fixed.
- An issue with fullscreen or fullwidth layout appearance on default WordPress themes fixed.
- An issue with showing embed videos in their actual size fixed.
- Released: 2022-04-18
- Now you can pan through your design by mouse wheel too.
- Improved editor layout appearance on 1366px screen sizes.
- Now the preview shows the current breakpoint
- Major improvement in panning and zoom functionality applied.
- Changed font weights to human-readable labels.
- Improved slide sizing options and appearance inside the editor
- Unwanted movement of elements between breakpoints fixed.
- Released: 2022-04-10
- Unwanted movement of elements right after creating a new slide.
- Released: 2022-04-06
- Introducing auto-positioning for elements – It helps you to locate elements responsively more easily
- Responsive scale feature added to all elements.
- Keyboard shortcut for changing elements depth added.
- Preview animation upon changing the animation parameters added.
- Improvements in naming elements and new slides applied.
- Improvements in text element default styles applied.
- Improvements in text element options applied.
- Improvements in button element default styles applied.
- Improvements in updating values of input option values applied.
- Applying 3D rotation animations.
- Responsive hide options didn’t work on image elements.
- Out wrapper control elements were not clickable.
- Foreground elements animation-in didn’t play at initialization.
- An issue with installations having old version of MySQL fixed.
- An issue with wrong aspect ratio of uploaded images was fixed.
- An issue with using
<?php depicter(); ?>function fixed.
- Released: 2022-03-05
- Now you can select elements by right-click menu too.
- Shortcuts preview is added to right-click menu.
- Recent colors added to the color picker.
- Recent fonts to the fonts list.
- Now you can paste YouTube and Vimeo URLs to the editor to create an embed video element.
- Now you can create text elements by pasting your copied text.
- Now you can open slider editor right from Elementor depicter element.
- Improved dashboard styles.
- Improved zooming functionality in the workspace.
- Selecting multiple elements by holding the shift key.
- Improved document rendering in mobile fullscreen layout.
- Improved element animation in starting time upon starting sliding.
- Improvement applied to cache module.
- An issue that caused editor crash when an image element was removed while cropping.
- An issue with ordering elements after grouping them.
- An issue that caused editor crash when a shortcut was used right after opening right-click menu.
- An issue with generating styles for
box shadowwith zero values fixed.
- A console error that appeared in admin pages was fixed.
- Released: 2022-02-20
- Minor bug while fetching image from image library fixed.
- Released: 2022-02-16
- A fatal error with PHP 8.0 fixed.
- Released: 2022-02-14
- Minor bugs fixed.
- Released: 2022-02-03
- Initial release