The Swipe plugin allows you too securely login into WordPress giving you 2-factor authentication without the hassle of one-time codes. It replaces passwords with enhanced RSA public-key cryptography, resulting in stronger security and a simpler user experience. You do not need to remember usernames, passwords, or one-time codes. Just install the plugin and app, and you are ready to go!
Key Features of Swipe
- Secure Login: Sophisticated RSA encryption – your login key lives on your phone. There is no back-door access, even for us.
- Hide Login Form: You can hide the login form for your site and use Swipe to scan a code with your phone (or other device). No passwords to remember!
- No 3rd Party Integration: Your login credentials are never saved on our end. All communication during authentication is between your phone and website.
- Block Users: Administrators can quick and easily block unwanted users in just a few clicks.
Download Android App
Download Ios App
Documentation Click Here.
- If you encounter any problems, please contact us at https://swipepro.io/support
How to use
- First Activate Plugin.
- Then Click on “Swipe” menu. Then do with files what you want to do.
Minimum requirements for Swipe
- WordPress 3.3+
- PHP 5.x
- MySQL 5.x
If you encounter any problems, please contact us at https://swipepro.io/support.
- Upload the
swipefolder to the directory
- Activate the plugin using the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Swipe” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Traduci “Swipe” nella tua lingua.
Ti interessa lo sviluppo?
Esplora il Codice segui il Repository SVN iscriviti al Log delle Modifiche. Puoi farlo tramite RSS con un lettore di feed.
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
= 1.4 (20th Sept, 2019)
- Tested upto 5.2.3
= 1.3 (5th Feb, 2018)
- Tested upto 5.0.3
1.2 (05th Dec ,2018)
- Minor fixes
1.1 (02nd Dec, 2016)
- Minor Design Fixes